Sunday, December 9, 2007

Weihnachtsmann

I wrote a silly Christmas poem in German~

Die Kinder sind sehr gut
Weihnachtsmann besucht
Weihnachtsmann ist sehr hungrig
Und isst meinen Kekse
Mein Milch ist leer
Und Weihnachtsmann tret mich met den Schuhen ein
Ich bin Traurig
Und gibt Weihnachtsmann in einen Kafig.

***

The kids are very good
Santa visits
Santa is very hungry
And eats my cookies
My milk is empty
And Santa kicks me with his shoes
I am sad
And put Santa in a cage

EDIT
**Also: There is a show at the Co-op on Wednesday night (at 9 (or 9:30)) that you should attend! Yeah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chris, im on to you, your picture-not subtle or sneaky. it is obviously you, and i am not seduced the red hair and purple sweater and lanky pants are dead give aways

Anonymous said...

chris, im on to you, your picture-not subtle or sneaky. it is obviously you, and i am not seduced the red hair and purple sweater and lanky pants are dead give aways

Unknown said...

hi